From Manufacturer: Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ is specially formulated with 22 key nutrients to support women over age 50. Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to promoting overall health. Nbsp As a woman ages, her needs for specific nutrients may change. Nbsp Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ is specially formulated with 22 key nutrients to support women over age 50. No iron &dash iron requirements decrease with age Higher levels of B vitamins and vitamin D to help support a healthy mood Higher levels of C and E vitamins to protect healthy cells from damage Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards &dash it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified Formulated for easy absorption No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten EXP: JUL 2015 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nbsp br >This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Nature Made Multi for Her 50+ formula is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral tablet with 22 key vitamins and minerals at optimized nutrient levels. Nature Made knows that older women are different by nature than younger women. Older women have special health concerns and in response to these special health needs, Nature Made has created the Multi for Her 50+ tablet to promote good health in the areas most crucial to older women's health.
The Multi For Her was created to address the important health needs of women over 50.
Multi-vitamins ensure that your body gets the nutritional support it needs.
In addition to the primary focus on over-50 women's special health concerns, the Multi for Her 50+ is also a well-rounded supplement that is sure to improve general wellness, both body and mind. Based on science, the Multi for Her 50+ is formulated with optimized levels of nature's essential nutrients to repair and strengthen muscle tissue for greater mobility, support the heart and other organs to improve function, strengthen the body's ability to protect against the effects of aging, support mental sharpness, and maintain health at the basic, cellular level. With the aid of experienced nutritionists and scientists, Nature Made has created a tablet that helps over-50 women attain the nutrients they need for optimal health.
Key nutrients in Multi for Her 50+ include:
- Optimum level of vitamin D (1,000 IU): Renowned health experts and scientists from leading universities support the use of 1,000 IUs of vitamin D for a wide array of health concerns, such as bone, muscle,1 and joint protection, support for colon2 health, and immune system strength.3
- Higher levels of vitamin C (180 mg) and vitamin E (50 IU): Antioxidant powerhouses which help boost immunity and fight against the aging effects of free radical damage. Antioxidants are recommended as part of a daily regiment for overall health.
- Rich in selenium (70 cmg): Numerous scientific studies have shown that this antioxidant helps boost the immune system and neutralize harmful free radicals.
- Enhanced blend of vitamin A (2,500 IU with 60-percent beta carotene): Another antioxidant essential for healthy vision and proper immune function. Beta carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties. Low levels of retinol and higher levels of beta carotene support bone health and reduces free radical damage in the body.
- Higher amount of vitamin K (80 mcg): A fat-soluble vitamin important to maintaining bone strength and heart health.
Nature Made Multi for Him multi-vitamin/mineral supplement tablets contain no artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, chemical solvents, yeast, or gluten. In addition, this product contains no iron supplement.
Dosage and Directions
Take one tablet daily with a meal. Keep the bottle tightly closed, and store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do not use if the imprinted seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide Ascorbate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Corn Starch, Zinc Oxide, Acacia, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Gelatin (Fish from one or more of the following: Cod, Cusk, Flounder, Haddock, Hake, Pollock, Redfish, Sole), Cupric Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Polyethylene Glycol, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Biotin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2006, 84:18-28. What's in the Box
2 Journal of the American Medical Association, December 2003.
3 Epidemiology and Infection, August 2006.
Three 90-count bottles of Nature Made Multi for Her 50+ Multi Vitamin/Mineral Supplement tablets.