LoveBug Probiotics Digestive Health Probiotic - Here's the Skinny, 30 Day Supply of Tablets - 15x More Effective than Probiotic Capsules with Patented Delivery Technology - Probiotic Supplement
- Buy New: $26.95
as of 10/23/2018 07:59 BST details
- Seller:Lovebug Probiotics
- Sales Rank:11,713
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4 x 1 x 3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Contains (1) bottle, 30 tablets LoveBug Probiotics Here's the Skinny, probiotic supplement for digestive health support. Promotes healthy gut bacteria for support in weight loss, energy & mood, & digestive tract issues. Gluten free, non-GMO & no allergens.
- Friendly gut bacteria can help support metabolism and fat loss. LoveBug's Here's the Skinny is a multi-strain probiotic with 10 billion CFU per easy-to-swallow tablet. The BIO-tract technology formula is more effective than standard probiotic capsules.
- LoveBug Probiotics Here's the Skinny contains multi-strain, time-released probiotics to restore depleted good bacteria and help with digestive health issues such as IBS symptoms like gas, bloating, constipation, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
- Up to 90% of serotonin is produced not in the head, but in the gut. Introducing more beneficial bacteria to your gut, via Here's the Skinny, can help restore your energy and your smile for a natural daily boost to your mood and support your system.
- Compare LoveBug's 15x greater effectiveness with Culturelle, Align, Just Potent, Nutrition Essentials, Bio Schwartz, Now Probiotics, Hyperbiotics, Vitamin Bounty Pro-50, Nature's Bounty, GS Supplements, Dr Tobias, NewRhythm, Garden of Life, or LiveWell.
PATENTED DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY: 15x more effective than capsules. BIO-tract delivery technology offers controlled release of active ingredients. Patented in 33 countries worldwide (U.S. Patent No. 8,007,777) ?? AID IN DIGESTION AND METABOLISM: Studies show that gut bacteria don't just aid in digestion, they also play a critical role in metabolism and fat loss. Gut bacteria influence the way we store fat, regulate glucose, express metabolism genes and can even help regulate our appetite. LoveBug's, Here's the Skinny proprietary probiotic blend contains L. rhamnosus GG. Patented in 1985, it is #1 Most Clinically Studied strain and the subject of 800 publications to date.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com