Natural Factors - SAMe 200mg, Joint & Mood Support, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets
- Buy New: $34.97
as of 8/19/2017 12:15 BST details
- Sales Rank:80,129
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):1.9 x 1.9 x 3.5
- Legal Disclaimer:* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:February 18, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- THINK POSITIVE: Natural Factors SAMe assists with the elevation of mood and helps have a positive effect on behavior.
- CARTILAGE + JOINT SUPPORT: SAMe also helps to maintain cartilage health and assists with the production of joint supporting compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
SAMe (S-Adenosyl-Methionine derived from 400 mg of SAMe Toslyate) is found in the body and is required for cellular growth and repair. It is also involved in the biosynthesis of several hormones and neurotransmitters that affect mood, such as dopamine and serotonin. Clinical research shows that SAMe supplements support these hormonal functions and also support maintenance of cartilage health and contributes to the production of joint supporting compounds such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin. SAMe also works actively with folic acid and vitamin B12 to protect the body from harmful levels of homocysteine, and in the presence of vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid (SAM-e's main co-factors) homocysteine will eventually be converted back into methionine, SAMe, or cysteine, glutathione, and other useful substances. Natural Factors SAMe is naturally enteric coated for ease of swallowing and maximum bioavailability, which also enhances SAMe?s stability.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com