Herb Pharm Certified Organic Cilantro Extract for Cleansing and Detoxification Support - 1 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.20
as of 7/17/2018 22:19 BST details
- You Save: $2.80 (20%)
- Sales Rank:17,200
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Publication Date:August 19, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Liquid herbal extract to help the body cleanse and detoxify.*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages your senses of taste and smell to help your body recognize & use herbs.
- Prepared from the leaf of Certified- Organic Coriandrum sativum plants.
- Vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb.
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Herb Pharm Certified-Organic Cilantro Extract works with the body's natural mechanisms to support cleansing and detoxification.* Herb Pharm prepares Cilantro extract from the leaves of Coriandrum sativum plants which are Certified Organically Grown. To assure optimal extraction of Cilantro's bioactive compounds, the leaves are hand-harvested at their peak potency, are carefully shade-dried, and are then thoroughly extracted. Cilantro is aromatic, salty and very slightly bitter. It may be added to water or other liquid for taste and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company's farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. There, they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com