Pure Encapsulations - E.P.O. (Evening Primrose Oil) - Hypoallergenic Dietary Supplement Containing 9% GLA - 100 Softgel Capsules
- Buy New: $24.00
as of 7/18/2018 16:46 BST details
- Sales Rank:17,152
- Size:100 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 2.1 x 1.3
- Legal Disclaimer:*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- HEALTHY SKIN SUPPORT: Used for centuries as nutritional support for a wide range of physiological functions, several studies have indicated that E.P.O. may help support the look and feel of healthy skin.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Other studies suggest that E.P.O. may support healthy lipid metabolism and may provide oxidative protection by promoting glutathione reductase and transferase activities.*
- PREMENSTRUAL COMFORT SUPPORT: Additionally, E.P.O. may potentially be supportive of premenstrual comfort.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Evening primrose oil (E.P.O) is cold-pressed and produced without the use of any solvents. Used for centuries as nutritional support for a wide range of physiological functions, several studies have indicated that EPO may help support the look and feel of healthy skin. A clinical trial reported that EPO supported healthy skin through a modulation of IFN-gamma. Another study revealed that EPO promoted skin health and led to a more favorable shift in eicosanoid metabolism. Other studies suggest that EPO may support healthy lipid metabolism and may provide oxidative protection by promoting glutathione reductase and transferase activities. A clinical trial reported that GLA in combination with EPA/DHA significantly promoted healthy cardiovascular function in women. Additionally, EPO may potentially be supportive of premenstrual comfort.*
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com