NeuroScience Balance D - Mucuna 99% L-DOPA + Potent NAC Complex with Ingredients Important for Dopamine Synthesis (60 Capsules)
- Buy New: $29.95
as of 1/22/2019 10:05 UTC details
- Seller:Redbird Botanicals
- Sales Rank:44,321
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:60 cap
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):4.2 x 1.9 x 1.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Contains ingredients important for the synthesis of dopamine, a catecholamine important for positive affect, mood, and memory*
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Advanced precursor to L-cysteine that offers greater stability and membrane permeability than regular L-cysteine .*
- L-cysteine increases glutathione (GSH) and regulates glutamatergic signaling [2,3].*
- Glutathione provides antioxidant protection and is an important mediator of oxidative stress in dopaminergic neurons as excess dopamine production can form reactive oxygen species that can damage cells .
- N-acetyl-L-tyrosine: L-tyrosine is a precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA . L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and is the direct precursor to dopamine.*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and C are important for catecholamine synthesis [6-8].*
- References:  Rushworth G and Megson I. Pharmacol Ther. 2014;141(2):150-9.  Schmitt B, et al. Redox Biol. 2015;6:198-205.  Berk M, et al. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2013;34(3):167-77.  Smeyne M and Smeyne R. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;62:13-25.  Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).  Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.  Levine M, et al. J Biol Chem. 1985;260(24):12942-7.  Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
Growth Rooted in NeuroScience
Established in the Saint Croix River Valley near Osceola, Wisconsin in 2000 as a privately-owned professional grade dietary supplement company, NeuroScience began offering proprietary blends of amino acids designed specifically to provide precursors for nervous system molecules called neurotransmitters. After nearly two decades, NeuroScience is recognized as a top pro-grade brand delivering premium products containing amino acids, botanicals, vitamins, and minerals exclusively to thousands of licensed healthcare providers.
NeuroScience embraces the expectations of a rigorously regulated professional grade supplement brand. In addition to using FDA-inspected manufacturers that are cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) compliant, NeuroScience orders impartial third-party testing to verify label ingredient amounts are met, inspect for microbial contaminants, and test for contamination. We believe our comprehensive Quality Management System ensures consistent products that deliver consistent results.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com