Qunol Mega Ubiquinol CoQ10 100mg, Superior Absorption, Patented Water and Fat Soluble Natural Supplement Form of Coenzyme Q10, Antioxidant for Heart Health, 120 Count Softgels
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.00
as of 4/21/2018 18:10 BST details
- You Save: $12.99 (29%)
- Seller:Nutrition For Life
- Sales Rank:1,361
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:120 Softgels
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3 x 1.5 x 3.5
- Publication Date:September 21, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:coenzyme, ubiquinol
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION VS. REGULAR CoQ10 - With superior absorption compared to regular1 CoQ10, Qunol Mega CoQ10 can help you reach optimal levels of CoQ10 quicker, so you can experience the potential benefits faster
- #1 CARDIOLOGIST RECOMMENDED FORM OF COQ10* - With superior absorption compared to regular  CoQ10, Qunol 100mg Ubiquinol capsules can help you reach optimal levels of Coenzyme Q10 sooner, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.
- 100% WATER AND FAT-SOLUBLE - Qunol CoQ10's patented formulation is 100% water and fat-soluble, unlike regular  CoQ10 that does not dissolve in water and dissolves very poorly in fat. Gluten free
- BENEFICIAL TO STATIN DRUG USERS - Both cholesterol and CoQ10 are produced in the same pathway. Because statins work by blocking this pathway, they also block the production of CoQ10. Statin medications have been shown to lower CoQ10 levels by as much as 40%  and the addition of a CoQ10 supplement to statin drug therapy can help rebuild CoQ10 levels.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION - CoQ10 is a naturally occurring nutrient-like coenzyme that plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by our organs, and no other organ needs more energy than our hearts. Unfortunately, our CoQ10 levels may drop due to age, stress, and cholesterol-lowering statin drug therapy . Taking a CoQ10 health supplement is the best way to increase your natural CoQ10 levels and support heart health.
"Qunol Mega’s patented formulation is both water and fat-soluble and provides superior absorption compared to regular Co Q10. Qunol Mega CoQ10 can help you reach optimal levels of CoQ10 quicker, so you can experience the potential benefits faster.†
Qunol Mega contains ubiquinol, the activated, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that neutralizes free radicals and helps protect cells against damage. Oxidation is a normal process both in nature and in the human body. However, as we age and are exposed to certain environmental factors, the oxidation process can overwhelm the body’s ability to cope with it. Oxidation can lead to the formation of excess free radicals, unstable molecules that can cause cell damage. Ubiquinol is a powerful tool in the fight against excess free radicals.†
CoQ10 may also help support fertility. CoQ10 plays a vital role in the production of energy required by egg cells and may support their normal functions [5,6]. Since CoQ10 levels decline starting at age 21 and can drop with aging, women may need to supplement with CoQ10 to help support fertility . CoQ10 may also be necessary to support healthy sperm function because it is a powerful antioxidant .
*AlphaImpactRx ProVoice Survey. Form refers to water and fat soluble CoQ10.  Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.  Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or powder-filled capsules/tablets.  De Pinieux, G., et al. British J Clin Pharmacol. 1996; 42, 333-337.  Fuke C, et al. US Pharmacist. 2000; 25(10), 28-41.  Van Blerkom J, et al. Hum. Reprod. 1995; 10:415–424.  BenMeir A, et al. Aging Cell. 2015; 14(5):887–895.  Lafuente R, et al. J Assis Reprod Gen. 2013; 30:1147–1156. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com