Source Naturals Attentive Child Chewables Bio-Aligned Supports Brain Metabolism and Enhances Mental Concentration - 60 Wafers
- Brand:Source Naturals
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:GNC|ALL|ALL|NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
- Buy New: $21.50
as of 9/20/2018 13:18 BST details
- Sales Rank:106,346
- Color:chew tab
- Size:60 TB
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):2.6 x 2.6 x 5.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Source Naturals Attentive Child is a Bio-Aligned Formula designed to address the multiple systems that affect children's ability to focus.
- This Bio-Aligned Formula includes DMAE, which has been suggested to provide choline to support neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Magnesium is an essential nutrient necessary for the transmission of nerve signals, and, along with zinc, is active in numerous biochemical pathways essential to brain function.
- Grape seed extract is a source of plant derived antioxidants that may help support the integrity of fatty acids in nerve cell membranes.
- For play, for school, and for all the activities your child enjoys, Attentive Child provides an array of brain nutrients for neural health.
Studies have shown that very active children may have special dietary needs. Source Naturals Attentive Child is designed to support the multiple systems that affect your child's brain metabolism-and kids love the sweet and tart taste! DMAE, a substance normally found in the brain, may be used by the body to make choline, which in turn may be used to make acetylcholine. Magnesium is necessary for numerous metabolic processes and also plays a role in neuromuscular transmission and activity. L-Aspartate, an amino acid, acts as a neurotransmitter. Our grape seed extract provides procyanidins, which have powerful antioxidant activity, and phosphatidylserine is a vital component of cell membranes, including those in the brain. Sharp-PS is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com