Healthy Origins Organic and Kosher Spirulina, 500 mg, 720 Tablets
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.25
as of 10/22/2018 16:58 BST details
- You Save: $2.25 (10%)
- Sales Rank:28,772
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:720 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 3.3 x 3.3
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Publication Date:May 13, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- NATURE'S MULTIVITAMIN: Spirulina is a fresh water blue-green algae that delivers one of the most complete nutrient profile's found in nature. Healthy Origins Spirulina contains over 60% protein and is a source of many important phytopigments, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- SPIRULINA ORIGIN: Healthy Origins is proud to partner with Parry Nutraceuticals, our exclusive spirulina manufacturer. Parry Organic Spirulina is grown at a pristine, isolated 130 acre hamlet located in Oonaiyur, India. The location provides a clean environment for spirulina cultivation.
- SUPERIOR SPIRULINA: Parry Organic Spirulina is the ONLY USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade spirulina available, so you can be assured of consistent quality every batch. Parry Organic Spirulina is raw, kosher, organic, Prop 65 compliant and FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- SOLELY SPIRULINA: Most Spirulina tablet products contain lubricants and processing aids such as magnesium stearate and silica, but not Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina Tablets. The only ingredient in our organic spirulina tablets is organic spirulina!
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: Healthy Origins Organic Spirulina is thoroughly tested by a third party lab to verify heavy metal, microbiological and allergen content.
Healthy Origins Spirulina is a fresh water blue-green algae that delivers one of the most complete nutrient profiles found in nature. Spirulina has been used by ancient cultures in South America and Africa for its dense nutrient content and healing properties.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com