Natural Factors - L-Arginine, Supports Muscle Metabolism, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.67
as of 6/22/2018 08:20 BST details
- You Save: $3.28 (30%)
- Seller:Total Health Vitamins
- Sales Rank:411,452
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9
- Legal Disclaimer:This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:March 22, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE METABOLISM: L-Arginine supports muscle metabolism and also is required in the formation of nitric oxide, a compound involved in the circulatory system.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
L-Arginine supports muscle metabolism and also is required in the formation of nitric oxide, a compound involved in the circulatory system. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com