Natural Factors - Micronized L-Glutamine 1000mg, Support for Muscle Tissue & Immune System, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Sales Rank:172,682
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):2.4 x 2.4 x 4.2
- Publication Date:March 22, 2014
- MUSCLE + IMMUNE SUPPORT: Micronized L-Glutamine supports muscle tissue and mass after physical activity and immune system function.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Micronized L-Glutamine supports muscle tissue and mass after physical activity and immune system function. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com