Wedderspoon Organic Manuka Honey Drops, Lemon + Bee Propolis, 4.0 Oz, Unpasteurized, Genuine New Zealand Honey, Perfect Remedy For Dry Throats
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 7/18/2018 16:57 BST details
- You Save: $1.80 (17%)
- Seller:HealthSource Pharmacy and Health Food Store
- Sales Rank:5,068
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:4.0 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 3.7 x 2
- Publication Date:June 8, 2016
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- NATURAL COUGHDROPS: Our product is gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, GMO free, and does not contain any sulphites, artificial coloring, flavoring, preservatives, or trans fats. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy our superior quality, organic drops. Each box contains approximately 20 drops.
- WELLBEEING: An excellent remedy for dry and scratchy throats during the Winter months. Enjoy the health benefits and delicious flavor of Manuka honey drops as they work in harmony to protect your well-beeing.
- NATURE'S BEST INGREDIENTS: Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Manuka Honey, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Lemon Oil, Eucalyptus Oil (flavor), Bee Propolis
- NEW ZEALAND HONEY BEES: Over a period of six weeks, New Zealand honey bees are hard at work producing tons of honey consumed globally every year. Our honey is raw, Non-GMO verified and every box is sourced, packed and sealed in New Zealand for the ultimate in authentic quality.
- QUEEN OF THE HIVE: If you enjoy honey from Steens, Manuka Doctor, Kiva, Comvita, Manuka Health, Three Peaks, Manukora, Happy Valley, & Bee's Inn - Try Wedderspoon's variety of delicious natural honey products and you will never go back!
Wedderspoon Honey Drop Mnka Lemon Org. Raw, unpasteurized and Non-GMO Project Verified Manuka Honey. This product is manufactured in New Zealand. Freezing and Chilling Temperature of the product is Ambient: Room Temperature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com