Raw Certified NPA 20+ Highest Grade Manuka Honey MGO 820+ Medicinal Strength - BPA Free Jar - Cold Extraction - Independently Verified 250g
- Buy New: $39.88
as of 11/14/2018 15:40 UTC details
- Seller:The Organic Healer
- Sales Rank:2,037
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ✅ MANUKA INGREDIENTS: 100% RAW MGO 820+ Manuka Honey (Often tests higher than 820 - see image).
- ✅ BEES: Our bees are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
- ✅ COLD EXTRACTION OF MANUKA HONEY: The special cold extraction method we use preserves the antibacterial properties and wound healing abilities of this unique Leptospermum honey.
- ✅ PRODUCTION: Tested at independent laboratories to ensure accurate levels of potency prior to packaging.
WHO We are a family owned and operated bee keeping company that was established in 1996. Our production facility is 100% solar powered (off the grid) and we pride ourselves on managing our own hives in a facility that is custom designed to meet all HACCP protocols.
OUR BEES are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
OUR HONEY Active medical honey or medical grade honey is produced from Leptospermum plants found growing in both Australia and New Zealand. The honey from these plants has unique healing properties not found in other honeys.
100% RAW We use cold extraction and organic production methods to ensure the special properties found in these honeys are preserved and maintained.
HEALING Our manuka honey is known to improve wound healing by stimulating cytokine release, by keeping the wound area moist and by fighting bacteria. It contains hydrogen peroxide releasing enzymes, methylglyoxal, bioflavanoids and phenolic compounds. Manuka honey has potent healing properties which enhance, protect and actively support the body's own defenses. Typically, medical grade honey is used for wound care, as a digestive aid, for relieving sore throats, stomach ulcers, pressure sores, bacterial infections and for treating burns. It is found in first aid kits, hospitals and doctor's surgeries.
OUR PROMISE is that we will always supply only the highest quality ACTIVE honey, and that our labels will always be accurately and clearly marked. Every single batch of our honey is tested by independent laboratories.
GOOD TO KNOW: Only purchase manuka honey that includes the letters "MGO" or "UMF" along with the rating number. 30+ honey is NOT equal to MGO 30+. Without the MGO it is closer to a 2+. Price is usually a good indicator of quality.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com