Natural Factors - MSM 1000mg, Supports Healthy Joint Function, 180 Capsules
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.29
as of 9/23/2018 05:05 BST details
- You Save: $3.84 (16%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 2.9 x 5.3
- Legal Disclaimer:* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:February 18, 2011
- A BROAD SPECTRUM OF BENEFITS: Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) is a naturally occurring substance known for its diverse health benefits, including support for healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Natural Factors MSM provides a safe and natural way to support optimal health.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) is a naturally occurring substance. MSM provides the body with a bioavailable form of organic sulfur. Sulfur is essential to form connective tissue for healthy joints and muscles and is required in the making of collagen for healthy skin, hair and nails. Supplementation of MSM is a safe and natural way to optimize your health. (Sulfur should not be confused with the common allergens such as sulfites or sulfa drugs.)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com