Natural Factors - CLA Tonalin 1000mg, Promotes Increased Muscle Retention & Energy Levels, 90 Soft Gels
- Buy New: $20.97
as of 6/24/2017 04:17 BST details
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):2.7 x 2.7 x 4.6
- Legal Disclaimer:* Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Publication Date:February 18, 2011
- WHAT IS CLA TONALIN?: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a naturally occurring form of the essential fatty acid, linoleic acid. CLA helps block fat cells from filling up with fat by interfering with a fat-storing enzyme known as lipoprotein lipase.
- HELPS TO BURN FAT: Helps burn fat by revving up muscle metabolism and helping increase lean muscle mass. CLA is found naturally occurring in meat and dairy products.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a naturally occurring form of the essential fatty acid, Linoleic Acid. CLA helps block fat cells from filling up with fat by interfering with a fat-storing enzyme known as lipoprotein lipase. Research shows that CLA may help increase lean muscle mass.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com