Garden of Life Minami MorEPA® 60ct. Orange Flavor Softgels
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.88
as of 10/4/2015 13:39 BST details
- You Save: $17.21 (44%)
- Seller:Nutrition Depot
- Sales Rank:10,330
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:60 Softgels
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9
- Publication Date:May 11, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- For the price conscious consumers educated about the specific benefits of increased EPA consumption, specifically for concentration, mood and heart health.
- 850mg Total Omega-3s, 590mg EPA, 130mg DHA
- 80% Concentration
- Once Daily Formula in an Orange Flavor softgel
- The Minami Five: Supercritical Difference, Super Concentration, Unsurpassed Purity, Science-Based Unique Formulations, Small Environmental Footprint.
You may not have time to keep up with the latest advances in fish oil--but at Minami, it is our passion. Recent research has begun to focus on the benefits of the Omega-3 fatty acid EPA. MorEPA is a once daily fish oil with a 4:1 EPA to DHA ratio. Most early research on fish oils focused on the many benefits of DHA, but increasingly, EPA has come to the forefront. Where DHA is important structurally--especially when you are very young--EPA is a more functional Omega-3 fatty acid. Additionally, EPA can be converted into DHA by the body. MorEPA is the solution for those who seek the benefits of increased EPA consumption, specifically for concentration, mood and health. With 590mg of EPA and 130mg of DHA, MorEPA provides high concentrations of Omega-3s in one single softgel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com