Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets, 60-Tablets (Packaging May Vary)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.49
as of 9/19/2017 12:56 BST details
- You Save: $30.51 (51%)
- Sales Rank:64
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:60 Tablets
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 0.2 x 5.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or doctor or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Always consult with a physician or licensed doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- *****NOTE: As displayed on the package this product contains a fish allergen. Persons with a fish intolerance should not consume this product. *************
- 100% Drug Free Dietary Supplement
- Backed by 5 Clinical Trials
- No.1 Selling Hair Growth Supplement Worldwide
- Contains AminoMarTM and Biotin
Viviscal Extra Strength nourishes thinning hair and promotes existing hair growth* from within. At Viviscal we understand hair. Statistics show that a whole range of factors, including stress, hormonal changes, overstyling, poor nutrition, age, menopause, post-pregnancy, and medication can impact on the health of the hair and hair growth with one in two women experiencing the distress this can cause at some stage in their lives. Viviscal Extra Strength dietary supplements are scientifically formulated with the exclusive marine complex AminoMar™ which helps to nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth* from within. These nutrients help nourish your hair during the Anagen phase of the hair growth cycle. Only Viviscal dietary supplements contain the proprietary marine complex AminoMar™ (450 mg per serving), along with Zinc, Vitamin C and Horsetail extract. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com