Dr. Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, Burpless, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified, 180 Counts
- Manufacturer:Dr. Tobias
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $29.98 (On sale from $54.97)
as of 10/15/2018 09:23 BST details
- You Save: $24.99 (45%)
- Seller:Dr. Tobias
- Sales Rank:56
- Size:180 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 3.3 x 3.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- • OPTIMUM SERIES 2,000 mg Fish Oil with 1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids (600 mg DHA, 800 mg EPA) per serving (2 caps). Get 3-4 times more of the important Omega-3s compared to many other brands. A famous TV expert calls Omega 3 the most important single supplement. With this product, you will meet his recommendation of 600 mg DHA per day - with a single serving! Fish oil supports the health of heart, brain health, joints, mood & mental state, skin & hair.
- • BETTER ABSORPTION & AVOID FISHY AFTERTASTE: Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to help increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids and avoid fishy aftertaste. Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- • PURITY THROUGH MOLECULAR DISTILLATION: Dr. Tobias fish oil is tested for purity and label accuracy. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation - one of the few current methods that can purify from heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption.
- • THIRD PARTY TESTED - For Product Purity, Projected Efficacy, Ingredient Safety, Nutritional Value, and Label Accuracy. Quality you can trust!
- • 90-DAY-SUPPLY + BONUS ONLINE HEALTH VIDEOS = GREAT HEALTH VALUE! You get 180 fish oil capsules with each bottle. Bottle color may vary. Additionally, after you received your bottle, you will get free access to 25 bonus online health videos with effective exercises for your health & stress relief
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com