Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Step-On Technology, 400 Pounds, Elegant Black
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.80 (On sale from $35.89)
as of 6/22/2017 19:29 BST details
- You Save: $14.09 (39%)
- Sales Rank:60
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.1
- Dimensions (in):12 x 0.9 x 12
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- "Step-and-Read" - Immediate readings as soon as you step on the bathroom scale; Measurement Range:11lb-400lb (5kg-180kg)
- High accuracy - 4 latest-version high-precision sensors, using technology from Germany
- Multifunction - Auto-power-off, Auto-zero, Low battery and overload indication, easy to read backlit LCD display
- Safety and comfort - 6mm thick tempered glass provides exceptional sturdiness; Large 12" x 12" platform for your usability; 1-Year Warranty, lifetime Support by Etekcity
- Wide application range - 2 Available units of measure: lb, kg; max weight capacity of 400lb /180kg; graduation increments of 0.2lb /0.1kg; CE/ROHS Approved
You'll know the weight displayed is accurate within 0.2 lbs. of whatever is being weighed, regardless of how heavy it is. The accuracy will not fluctuate for extremely heavy or feather-light items.
Big Convenience, Smart Energy
Easily choose between measurement in pounds or kilograms. Power is provided by two AAA batteries, ensuring that you can easily acquire replacement batteries. The auto-zero function is incredibly helpful for accuracy when weighing multiple heavy items. The scale will automatically reset to zero for accurate measurement.To save energy, the scale also features an auto-off function. The scale will shut itself off after a period of inactivity, and also turn back on automatically when an item is placed on the surface
Measurement Range: 11lb-400lb（5kg-180kg）
Power source: 2 AAA batteries (Included)
LCD: 3.1"/74 x 29mm, blue backlit
Surface: 12"x12" 6mm tempered glass
1 x Etekcity 180kg/400lb digital scale
2 x AAA batteries
1 x User's manual
1. People are at their lightest in the morning before breakfast. As food enters the body, weight goes up and by the afternoon, weight begins to fall back down. Exercise will also bring weight down. Keep in mind that weight fluctuates up to 4-6lbs throughout the day.
2. For accurate measurement, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface, and stand on the central area.
3. Body weight scale is not for light objects. If you want to weigh something below 11lb, we suggest customers buy Etekcity Kitchen Scale
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com