Alaska Bear Natural Silk Sleep Mask, Blindfold, Super Smooth Eye Mask (One Strap) - The Authentic Are ONLY"Sold by Alaska Bear"
- Buy New: $7.99
as of 9/19/2018 03:41 BST details
- Seller:Alaska Bear
- Sales Rank:87
- Size:One Strap
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 4.3 x 0.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- A sleep aid and eye relaxer, made of 100% top-quality 19 momme natural mulberry silk on BOTH sides. Only super-soft, super-smooth pure silk offers the breathable, cool relaxation of the soothing masks found at the world's premier spas
- Gentle, easy-to-adjust headband won't tangle hair or snag pillow. And the plastic adjuster stays at the back of your head, not at your temples, which can be uncomfortable for side-sleepers. Fits comfortably with ear plugs and even with a CPAP facial mask. Fully adjustable strap from 15.8 inches to 27.6 inches, suitable for women/men/kids
- Ideal for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye sufferers, as the breathable, natural fibers of hypoallergenic silk allows healthy oxygen in while keeping dry air out
- Get the benefits of total blackout, whether at home, in a hotel or on the plane (where bright led light and dry air can be especially harsh). The perfect travel accessories to help keep you feeling rested and refreshed
Alaska BearEnhance your Life
You won't believe how smooth it feels!
Our natural silk sleep masks not only feel smooth against your skin but are also hypoallergenic, great for those with sensitive skin. Mulberry silk is the fabric of the emperors. It is the most elegant of all the silks with a luminous sheen and a smooth touch. Buy for yourself or as a gift or consider it an investment in your travel accessories. Everyone will love the beauty and SIMPLE COMFORT of this silk.
Why using a sleep mask?
The hormone Melatonin regulates the day-night cycle of the human body and controls the recovery phases during the sleep. For the production of this hormone, the human body requires sufficient darkness. Lightness prevents the production of Melatonin. Even a little light caused, for example, by a digital alarm clock can be a disturbance. The best sleeping mask however will naturally help you increase melatonin levels and increase REM sleep.
Sleep masks- what for?
- if your bedroom cannot completely be shaded by black-out curtains and you want to sleep in
- if you cannot fall asleep because your partner wants to read or watch TV
- if you want to sleep while travelling, e.g. on airplanes or in trains
- if you are looking for perfect relaxation during yoga, wellness or meditation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com