Clinical Basal Thermometer - BBT-113A2A by iProvèn - ACCURATE 1/100th Degree, Highly SENSITIVE, Perfect Companion for Family Planning (Gray LCD)
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $23.80 (On sale from $39.99)
as of 7/28/2017 11:49 BST details
- You Save: $16.19 (40%)
- Sales Rank:987
- Color:Gray LCD
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 1.8 x 0.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Highly ACCURATE 1/100 degree reading BBT Digital Thermometer specially designed for Basal Body Temperature Measurement.
- Please notice: This is NOT a standard medical contact thermometer. It is a highly accurate precision tool designed to track your ovulation pattern.
- This is a so called ACTUAL BODY TEMPERATURE thermometer. Read the details below to find what that means for the accuracy and measurement time.
- This thermometer is an "Actual Temperature Thermometer", meaning that the sensor will very slowly and accurately adjust to your actual basal body temperature and there is absolutely no guesswork involved. This also means that the measurement time is longer than our different models. A measurement often takes up to one minute.
- Measure your basal temp with the best bbt basal thermometer.
This Basal Body Thermometer is the best companion you can get for predicting your ovulation.
Keep in mind that this basal thermometer is slow, as of slow in the sense of, well... slow. We tell you upfront and we do so for a reason. It's important.
Not that we couldn't make it fast, we can. But you don't want it to be fast. Believe me, you don't.
Why is this basal body thermometer slow?
Well, you will buy this thermometer because you want to chart your ovulation, right?
So, that's it! For that you need an accurate thermometer. And accurate equals slow and steady.
Especially when you measure orally.
Conclusion: we had to make a thermometer that can handle oral measurement and still does a great job in accuracy. So we did!
But why does an accurate oral thermometer need to be slow? Well, let me explain.
If you keep your mouth open and breath in, the air flowing through your mouth is cooling down your mouth tissue. 0.2-0.5 degrees is usually not much of an issue unless...
you are charting for ovulation. You want to know the 0.02 differences!
So for getting a good measurement, your mouth tissue needs to be as close to your actual body temperature as possible. For that we modified our algorithm to come as close as possible under the tongue. That takes time. Speed is an accuracy killer in this case.
Sounds complicated? It is. But we try to help you understand that oral measurement is not the best way to go for charting unless you do it RIGHT: Sit tight, mouth shut and don't move.
Our focus is one thing only: Get you a good reading. There are 'charters' among us and we know it is important to rely on highly accurate data. straightforward.
We strive to deliver exactly what you need. We promise that you will enjoy our Quality, Education and Simplicity OR get a Hassle-free refund within 100 days from your purchase.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com