Healthworks Chia Seeds Raw Pesticide-Free, 6lb
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 1/16/2019 04:31 UTC details
- Sales Rank:2,465
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.7
- Dimensions (in):13.3 x 6.6 x 4.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Packed with antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron.
- The high fiber, protein, and Omega-3 content in chia seeds makes them a powerful addition to any diet.
- Raw, gluten-free, vegan, nut-free and grain-free, these seeds make great additions to baked goods, salads, smoothies, stir-fries, as a thickener in sauces, and an egg replacement in baking.
- Healthworks Chia Seeds are sustainably grown and sourced from small farmers in their natural habitats.
- Healthworks 100% Satisfaction Promise: Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied;Raw
Chia Seeds, a popular South American staple, is the ultimate seed for wellness and health. They can be the super food blast that brings your diet to the next level! Chia seeds have been around for thousands of years but have been becoming more popular due to their potent health benefits. They are high in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and many other essential vitamins and minerals. Being neutral in taste, you can add these versatile little seeds in many of your favorite dishes and drinks! You may also create a Chia Seed super gel by adding water to create a super fibrous gel that aids in digestions. Health works Chia Seeds are sustainably grown and sourced from small farmers in their natural habitats.While these chia seeds are not certified organic they are grown naturally and free of pesticides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com