ChefLand Organic Beeswax Yellow Bars | Natural Bee Wax 1 Ounce Blocks | Hand Poured, Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Triple Filtered | Unbleached | Pack of 5 | Perfect for DIY Lip Balm, Body Lotions
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.50
as of 7/20/2018 19:19 BST details
- You Save: $0.39 (7%)
- Seller:Fast Shipping Supplements
- Sales Rank:5,056
- Size:1 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.2 x 0.8 x 0.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- PACK CONTAINS - 5 Bars weighing 1oz each. Additional 6th bar may be added to ensure the minimum of 5oz of beeswax is included. A divided block is perfect for using small amounts or experimenting with new homemade recipes and mixing with essential oils.
- PREMIUM BEESWAX - Made from 100% organic beeswax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. Fantastic for use in homemade, organic beauty and hair products such as body lotion, lip balm and skin care products as well as craft and hobby initiatives. The list of uses for this magical golden liquid is simply ongoing!
- SAFE AND TESTED FOR COSMETIC USE - Create a soothing and natural salve by mixing this pure, triple filtered, highest quality Beeswax with shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E and essential oils over a double broiler and storing in mini containers.
- PROFESSIONAL USE - Bees wax is neat for waxing the tracks on sash windows, wonderful for lubing bullet casting molds and use as a sealant or lubricant for bullets in cap and ball firearms. It is fabulous for using to make new didgeridoo mouthpieces or forming the frets on the Philippine kutiyapi .
- SUPERIOR LONGEVITY - Beeswax never goes bad and can be heated and reused, which is why its use in candle making is ideal for a pleasant and relaxing appearance and fragrance.
Take advantage of the impressive spectrum of beneficial uses and benefits of this 100% organic, hand poured Beeswax. This product is made from premium quality, cosmetic grade (safe and tested) beeswax, with a light sweet smell and a rich yellow color. Melt down a stick of wax and try your hand at some homemade, organic beauty and hair products. Minimize the harsh chemicals entering your home by using this organic wax to shine up your wood with a homemade furniture polish - it's really healthy for your wood, smells wonderful, and shines up your wood finish beautifully. Create a soothing and natural salve by mixing this pure beeswax with shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E and essential oils over a double broiler and storing in mini containers. The continued list of uses for this magical golden liquid is simply ongoing! This product is neat for waxing the tracks on sash windows, wonderful for lubing bullet casting molds and as a sealant or lubricant for bullets in cap and ball firearms. It is essential for making homemade body care products and fabulous for using to make new didgeridoo mouthpieces or forming the frets on the Philippine kutiyapi – a type of boat lute. Try this healing, natural and effective organic beeswax today to see these impressive uses for yourself!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com