Plant Therapy USDA Certified Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. 10 ml (1/3 oz).
- Buy New: $7.95 (On sale from $19.95)
as of 7/18/2018 17:09 BST details
- You Save: $12.00 (60%)
- Seller:Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Sales Rank:26,686
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:10 ml
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 0.9 x 2.5
- Release Date:November 18, 2016
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuous
- Aromatic Scent: USDA Certified Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrusy scent
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other Organic Oil selections you may be interested in: Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lavender, Lemon, Niaouli, Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
Lemongrass is known as being a helpful addition to outdoor sprays. It is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused, as well as being uplifting to the spirit. It can also be added, well-diluted, to a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles and joints. Lemongrass contains citral, a powerful skin sensitizer, so it is very important to use lemongrass in proper dilution. In proper dilution, it is wonderful for the aches and pains associated with aging. Try 2 drops of lemongrass in two teaspoons (10 ml) of carrier oil along with 2 drops of lavender or sweet marjoram for a soothing muscle rub.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com