Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 1lb; with 10g Protein & Omegas per Serving, Non-GMO, Gluten Free - Packaging May Vary
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.19
as of 1/17/2019 15:14 UTC details
- You Save: $0.10 (1%)
- Sales Rank:44
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Natural 1 Pound
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 3 x 10
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Publication Date:May 22, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Great tasting Hemp Hearts have a slightly nutty taste, similar to a sunflower seed or pine nut
- 10 grams protein and Omega 3&6 in every serving
- Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt, blend in your smoothies or add to your favorite recipes
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Whole 30, Kosher, Paleo, and made with 100% wind power
- More protein, omegas, and iron and less carbs than the same serving of Chia or Flax.
- Free from dairy and soy
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts are versatile seeds that will add nutrition and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, or yogurt, or blend them into smoothies. Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart. Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use, and nutritious too! There’s no need to grind or cook Hemp Hearts, they’re ready to eat straight from the bag and are simple to incorporate into your diet. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination. Hemp Hearts may look little, but they contain 10 grams of Plant Based Protein and 10 grams of Omega-3 and Omega-6 per 30 gram serving (more than a comparable serving of flax or chia). Manitoba Harvest is the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com