Beesworks® BEESWAX PELLETS, YELLOW, 1lb-Pesticide Free-Chemical Free-Cosmetic Grade-Must Have For Many Different Projects
- Buy New: $9.97
as of 9/22/2017 16:12 BST details
- Seller:Natural Planet
- Sales Rank:1,410
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.9 x 1.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Same great quality- new packaging. Your Natural Planet now Beesworks.
- Highest quality cosmetic grade beeswax.
- Excellent product for cheese waxing. A great lubricant for coating wood, screws, and nails.
- Use to wax thread, make beeswax crayons, and envelope seals.
- Great for candles, crafts, and many more uses.
Natural Planet's Beeswax is 100% natural beeswax pellets. A bee consumes an estimated 6-10 lbs (3-4.5 kg) of honey for each pound of the wax it secretes. After honey removal, the comb is melted to produce the beeswax. Our beeswax is hand packaged in 1 pound,sealed bags and ready for you to use. Beeswax has a high melting point range, of 62 to 64 °C (144 to 147 °F). If beeswax is heated above 85 °C (185 °F) discoloration occurs. Use this wax in creams & lotions for extra body, in balms and body butters for stiffness and rigidity and in soaps and candles for hardness. Being a natural product, the scent of beeswax depends upon the season in which the beeswax is harvested and the plants available during the season. The acceptability of the natural aroma of the wax is often a matter of personal preference. Enjoy!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com