JASON Vitamin E 5,000 IU All-Over Body Nourishment Oil, 4 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.75
as of 4/20/2018 17:29 BST details
- You Save: $0.04 (1%)
- Sales Rank:805
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:4 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5 x 1.7 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Renews skin's softness & bathes body in healthy, anti-oxidant-rich moisture
- Formulated with pure vitamin E oil plus five natural essential oils
- Contains natural and/or organic ingredients
- No animal testing. Use on dry spots all over the body
- NO: parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, petrolatum, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or phthalates
JĀSÖN skin oils are highly potent treatments. Featuring Vitamins and anti-oxidants, these old-fashioned remedies deliver cutting edge results. JĀSÖN was born in California in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name JĀSÖN , which means “Healer” in Greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the JĀSÖN Code of Honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of JĀSÖN products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com