Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 12 Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.57
as of 6/27/2017 06:19 BST details
- You Save: $0.02
- Sales Rank:537
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:12 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.7 x 3.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Publication Date:February 13, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Great tasting Hemp Hearts have a slightly nutty taste, similar to a sunflower seed or pine nut
- Simply sprinkle on salad, cereal, granola, oatmeal & yogurt, add to smoothies and recipes or eat straight from the package
- Contains more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of Chia or Flax
- Hemp Hearts are non-GMO project verified, Vegan, Whole 30, Kosher, Paleo, and made with 100% wind power
- Incredibly nutritious, raw, low carb, with 10g easy to digest plant-based protein and 10g omegas per 30g serving
Hemp hearts are the very best and most nutritious part of the hemp seed. By shelling the hemp seed, you get only the center, with its raw nutrition, rich nutty flavor and tender crunch. So easy to use, eat them straight out of the package or sprinkle on anything – salad, cereal or yogurt – the only limit is your imagination. Unlike some other seeds, there is no need to grind Hemp Hearts to get at the incredible nutrition. They are full of protein with 10 grams of complete (all the amino acids), plant-based protein per 30 gram (3 tablespoons) serving size. Hemp Hearts are also a great way to add omegas or EFAs (essential fatty acids) to your diet. According to the World Health Organization, the ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 EFAs is 4:1 and the naturally occurring ratio in Hemp Hearts is 3.75:1. Hemp Hearts contain more protein and omegas and less carbs than a similar serving of Chia or Flax. Manitoba Harvest is the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Here we remove the hard outer shell of the hemp seed, leaving just the soft, tasty Hemp Heart, which are tested for quality then sealed in a modified atmosphere, light impermeable package to lock in the freshness. All of our packaging includes the ‘packaged on’ and ‘best before’ dates to ensure you’re getting the highest quality product available. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com