Viva Naturals - Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 lb Bag
- Buy New: $12.29
as of 8/14/2018 11:29 BST details
- Sales Rank:842
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 LB
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8 x 3.5 x 12
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- HIGHLY-PRIZED CACAO BEANS - Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, the Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in cacao.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - Cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being.
- ALL-NATURAL ENERGY ENHANCER - Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT - Use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: Since our Cacao Nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells - similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
Theobroma: Food of the Gods
Criollo cacao is revered as the "Food of the Gods", traditionally used in Mayan ceremonies and rituals to promote vitality and purification. Considered to be nature's chocolate, Viva Naturals Cacao Nibs deliver unrivaled flavor and aromatic precursors among all variations of cacao.
The Goodness of Viva Naturals Cacao Nibs
Polyphenols, catechins and procyanidins naturally present in cacao promote cardiovascular health by offering defense against the effects of oxidation. These powerful compounds help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.
Unlike processed chocolate, our cacao retains essential minerals like magnesium, chromium, calcium and iron. An ounce provides roughly 20% of your daily recommended intake of magnesium per day.
Compared to caffeine, this powerful compound provides a stimulant-free natural energy source. Experience the benefits of theobromine without the dreaded caffeine crash.
The Viva Naturals Difference
Viva Naturals uses the finest variation of cacao from sacred Peruvian Criollo beans, highly prized as the most superior and rarest sources of cacao. Our Criollo cacao beans are naturally fermented, a crucial step in initiating exquisite chocolate taste and subtle bitter qualities. Criollo beans lack the tart and often, unpleasant, properties commonly associated with inferior cacao varieties. Our delectable little nibs help satisfy guilty chocolate pleasures without sacrificing rich chocolate flavor. Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified non-GMO and are sustainably sourced from Peruvian farmers in accordance with fair trade practices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com