Healthworks Shelled Hemp Seeds 2lb, Pesticides free
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 6/19/2018 11:05 BST details
- Sales Rank:8,718
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:2 Pound
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 6.8 x 3.7
- Publication Date:March 23, 2016
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Nutritionally Dense! Healthworks Hemp Seeds are an excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, Omega 6, and GLA in the perfect balance. They are also a great plant based protein source.
- Easy and Versatile! Hemp Seeds can be eaten raw, ground into a meal, made into hemp milk, sprinkled onto food such as smoothies, cereal, yogurt and toast, and used in baking breads or muffins!
- All-natural! Hemp seeds are great option for those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar.
- Right from the source: Our Hemp Seeds are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite seed to your front door.
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our Hemp Seeds and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
A long History. Did you know that this ancient food can be traced back thousands of years to Chinese, Egyptian, Persian and other cultures, where it was a highly revered food source? Did you also know that early American settlers were given free land to grow hemp? This historic super-food has been making a strong comeback and for obvious reasons; it’s a powerful nutritional support to any diet.
No Added Ingredients. These Hemp seeds are shelled to only leave behind the soft hemp hearts. Hemp seeds have a rich nutty taste making them a great topping on numerous recipes. You can even use hemp seeds to make hemp milk for a great dairy-free option. Our Healthworks Hemp Seeds contain protein, dietary fiber, magnesium, amino acids and essential fatty acids, making them an excellent raw and all-natural superfood!
Healthy and Delicious - add hemp seeds to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Sprinkled on food (cereal, yogurt or toast), Sauces, Tea, Milk, Baking (like bread, muffins, and cookies) and Smoothies!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com