Healthworks Shelled Hemp Seeds 2lb, Pesticides free
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 11/19/2017 21:32 UTC details
- Sales Rank:9,884
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:2 Pound
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 6.8 x 3.7
- Publication Date:March 23, 2016
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Healthworks Hemp Seeds are an excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance. They are also an excellent of protein for everyone - mothers, babies, bodybuilders, and seniors!
- The seeds can be eaten raw, ground into a meal, made into hemp milk (similar to soy or almond milk), sprinkled onto food (like cereal, yogurt and toast), prepared as tea and used in baking for breads, muffins, and cookies! The recommended daily intake of Shelled Hemp Seeds is 42 grams/serving (4 heaping tablespoons).
- Hemp seeds are great option for those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods!
- Right from the source: Our Hemp Seeds are hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite grain to your front door.
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our Hemp Seeds and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Did you know that this ancient food can be traced back thousands of years to Chinese, Egyptian, Persian and other cultures, where it was a highly revered food source? Did you also know that early American settlers were given free land to grow hemp? This historic super-food has been making a strong comeback and for obvious reasons; it’s a powerful nutritional support to any diet. Our Healthworks Hemp Seeds are loaded with protein, high-fiber, magnesium, amino acids and essential fats making them an excellent raw and all-natural superfood! Healthy and delicious - add hemp seeds to your diet and reap the benefits! TRY WITH: Sprinkled on food (like cereal, yogurt or toast), Sauces, Tea, Milk, Baking (like bread, muffins, and cookies) and Smoothies!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com