California Grown Organic Mung Beans
- Buy: $5.45 - $69.95
as of 6/23/2017 00:54 BST details
- About Our Mung Beans! We are proud to offer you the highest quality 100% Gluten Free NON-GMO Mung Beans, grown on a family owned Organic Farm located in the state of California, U.S.A. Our top quality Mung Beans are used for cooking, adding just the right nutrition to your diet.
- Mung Beans are ideal for those with Digestive Issues and Sensitive Stomachs: Mung Beans are easily digestible, anti-inflammatory (can reduce inflammation), containing oligosaccharides to prevent gas and bloating, unlike other beans, containing high amounts of fiber, thereby preventing constipation.
- Mung Beans are one of the few tridoshic foods in Ayurvedic diets that can be eaten to balance all three dosha's (energetic forces) in the body. Tridosha defines the three fundamental energies or principles which govern the function of our bodies on the physical and emotional level. The three energies are known a Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Each individual has a unique balance of all three of these energies.
- Mung Beans are a healthy vegetable for children, adults and seniors. Mung Beans are high in protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Whether you are health minded or not, the rich flavor and easy digestion of Mung Beans can be enjoyed by all of us.
- "If it doesn't say grown in the USA, then it is not from the USA."
Mung beans are a delicious and easy to prepare meal. Mung beans have been enjoyed over centuries in many countries, especially in the Asian countries where they originated. Most people enjoy Mung beans because they are tasty and can be eaten with a combination of other foods such as rice and vegetables. The nutritional value of Mung beans is just amazing, not to mention their ability to help in weight loss, especially for those battling with their weight despite employing hard and difficult techniques that don't help them achieve their ideal weight. Apart from weight loss, Mung beans are very good cleansing supplements. You need it the most if you are frequently feeling tired, bloated and having irregular bowel movements. Other signs that show that your body is in need of thorough cleansing is the appearance of a thick white coating on your tongue. The pastiness of Mung beans is one the testimonies of their ability to help you detoxify your body system. This is because the presence of the soluble as well as the insoluble fiber in the beans literally helps scrape your colon sparkling clean. Another proof of their cleansing ability can be experienced when you place a teaspoon of uncooked Mung beans in your mouth and within a minute, you will experience a dry rough sensation on your tongue, a sensation commonly known as astringent in Ayurveda. This astringent sensation works hand in hand with the fiber to help tone your digestive organs in that the astringency quality aids in the production of mucus which aids in the movement of bowels as well as getting rid of toxins and parasites stuck in your gut. Mung beans are also crucial in restoring your bowels after undergoing food poisoning as their cooling nature helps reduce inflammation in your digestive tract. The fiber and the astringency also help in binding loose stool during a bout of diarrhea and are also good for anyone recovering from any illness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by WN.com