Smile tells everything, it speaks about a person as well his behaviour. A charismatic smile has the power to attract anybody. However, it is only possible if you have healthy teeth. At times, excessive consumption of coffee, tea, soda and chocolates leave deep impact on the teeth. Your carelessness, bad habits such as smoking, drinking and improper oral care can result to yellowish teeth. This often effects smiley face and leaves bad impression on other.
One can use natural ways that help solve teeth decay and dental problems. Follow the amazing tips to whiten your teeth.
1. Use a toothpaste recommended by your dentist to clean teeth. Soak your brush well in baking soda and make sure that you rub all sides for at least five minutes.
2. Try natural tooth cleaner such as a bark of walnut tree to clean teeth. It is often used as a good whitening agent.
3. Apply a mixture of lemon juice and salt over your teeth with a figure and rub it properly.
4. Cut strawberry, a natural tooth cleaner, into half and rub it on the inner part over your teeth properly.
5. Orange helps keep teeth healthy. Rub its peel over your teeth to get whiten teeth.
6. Make toothpaste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and use it twice a day.
7. Hardwood ash along with caustic potash (potassium hydroxide) can whiten your teeth.
8.Combine baking soda, a pinch of salt and a few drops of white vinegar to make paste. Rub it with a finger or a toothbrush on your teeth and feel the difference.
9. Often avoid taking excessive hot as well cold drinks. Don’t intake too much coffee, tea, wine and tobacco because they are known as famous teeth strainers.
10. Drink plenty of water that helps remove some tooth strains left over after meal.
11. Daily floss and then brush your teeth properly at least twice a day as well before going to sleep in night.
Image credit: CreativeCommons/Ernesto Perales Soto